16 Anderson Street West,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$1,473 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3358216
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION IS THE KEY!
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 16 Anderson Street West, Ballarat Central.
This property is located in Ballarat Central, just a short stroll to Dana Street shops and to Federation University SMB campus and TAFE.
• 4 Spacious Bedrooms.
• 1 Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
• Kitchen: Freestanding oven with gas cooktop and dishwasher.
• 1 combined kitchen/dining area.
• 1 separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Central heating and evap cooling.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed large rear yard with shed.
• Parking: off street parking.
• Close to Schools.
• Close to Shops.
• Close to Public Transport - 1km walk to Ballarat train station.
• 6/12 Month lease term.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY ***
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 16 Anderson Street West, Ballarat Central is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how