16 Alan Street,
Kings Park, VIC 3021
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th July 2021
Rent ID: 4499650
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Perfect Start!
This spacious three bedroom family home is situated in a great pocket of Kings Park, close to schools, shops and public transport. Offering a formal lounge, spacious kitchen with adjoining meals area, ample car spaces including a double lock up garage and a large backyard with an amazing alfresco which can be used all year round. Other features include wall heater, wall cooler and more.
**OPEN TIMES AND DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kings Park
Lifestyle in Kings Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kings Park with plenty of room to move. 16 Alan Street will be perfect for the growing family.