16 Addison Close,
Officer, VIC 3809
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4645980
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Position 3 Bedroom Home
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions please submit your application online for pre-approval prior to requesting an inspection.
Recently built in 2020 this 3 bedroom home backs onto the in demand Timbertop Estate, where you have convenient access to shops, schools, parks and freeway access within minutes.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Additional 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Secure double garage
- Low maintenance gardens
Contact Melanie Schofield on 0437 737 852 with any further questions
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Officer
Lifestyle in Officer
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16 Addison Close, Officer before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.