16 Abel Street,
Springwood, QLD 4127
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4146999
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Occupying a 646m2 parcel and desirably situated in the highly sought after area of Springwood, this charming home is perfect for the entertainer-at-heart. As soon as you walk through the front of the property, you can feel a peaceful and positive energy around you.
This fantastic property has been meticulously cared for by the previous owner for the past 42 years. It's got everything you ever wanted - Seamless outdoor entertaining, large covered pergola, lovely private back yard with fruit trees.
Some of the main features include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms well separated from the living and all with built-ins.
- 2 bedrooms have air-conditioning
- Master bedroom has ceiling fan, ensuite and large built in wardrobe
- Updated bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty cupboard space
- Large living space opening onto a small private patio
- Separate dining area transitioning on from the kitchen
- Air conditioning throughout
- Solar hot water
- Private outdoor undercover entertainment area over looking the stunning private back yard
- garden shed - Please note that Large shed is currently not included
- Double lock up garage, great storage with internal access
- Picturesque child friendly yard with beautifully maintained landscaping
- 646m2 block
With Chatswood Hills shopping centre, bus stops, Chatswood Hills State School, John Paul College, St Edwards Catholic School just around the corner, here you can live practically whilst still achieving the peaceful lifestyle you deserve.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" on the computer or "EMAIL AGENT" on mobile app button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Rent - $480
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springwood
Lifestyle in Springwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 16 Abel Street, Springwood is unfurnished and available to rent.