16/93 Argyle Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4061955
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish St Kilda
A super-stylish haven with incredibly easy access to all the drawcards that make St Kilda famous, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is fully secure and remarkably private. Securely elevated at the rear of a contemporary block, this peaceful apartment is minutes to cafes, shops and transport. It offers a tastefully modern environment through a living/dining room opening onto a large balcony, fully equipped kitchen with bosch appliances including dishwasher, two large bedrooms with large built-in robes, two bathrooms and European Laundry.
This property also includes one car space, (car stacker) & a storage cage.Video-monitored entry and a reverse-cycle air conditioner.
Enjoy the benefits of this great location at the crossroads of St Kilda's finest lifestyle attractions including Carlisle, Chapel, Fitzroy and Acland Streets and Alma and Albert Parks.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE***
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16/93 Argyle Street, St Kilda. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.