16/9 Macquiod Street,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
Available 5th October 2020
Rent ID: 4076257
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished 1 bedroom apartment within walking distance to town
1 Bedroom Furnished, fresh looking apartment in sort after complex.
Featuring lounge, table setting, fridge, double bed, split system a/c, bathroom with washing machine. Some crockery also included.
Walking distance to the river corridor and 5 minutes to the main street.
15 mins Canberra and close to public transport.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Queanbeyan? 16/9 Macquiod Street, Queanbeyan could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.