16/84 High Street,
Southport, QLD 4215
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th March 2020
Rent ID: 3701726
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO ALL LOCATIONS - SHOPPING, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT!!
BOOK INSTANT INSPECTIONS @ www.manme.com.au
Situated close to Australia Fair, the Gold Coast University Hospital, the Broadwater, PLUS only one block the light rail station - this apartment sure to tick all the boxes for your lifestyle needs.
* Two bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Carpeted lounge with air conditioning
* Kitchen includes ample bench space and dishwasher
* To be freshly painted before you move in
* Complex features an inground pool
* Intercom system for extra security
* Secure underground parking
* No pets allowed
* Did you know you can apply before you view? Ask us how!
Please note some photos provided are for a comparative unit in the complex. Please note colours and fittings may alter slightly upon inspection.
Southport - Know The Area!
Schools: Primary: Southport, Guardian Angels' (Catholic), Bellevue Park State School, Musgrave Hill, Kumbari Avenue (special). Secondary: Southport, Keebra Park State High School Colleges: The Southport School (Anglican, all boys, prep-year 12), St Hilda's (Anglican, all girls) Aquinas College (Catholic). Tertiary: The Gold Coast Institute of TAFE (GCIT), Griffith University Gold Coast campus.
Medical: Southport has two of the major hospitals on the Gold Coast - Allamanda Private and Griffith University Hospital. There are numerous doctors' surgeries including an after-hours surgery.
Transport: There is no shortage of public transport through Southport. Trams and buses run constantly and it is a change point for those needing to transfer from one bus to another.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southport
Lifestyle in Southport
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
16/84 High Street, Southport, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southport.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how