16/8 Shackel Avenue,
Brookvale, NSW 2100
Rent ID: 2157493
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Another property leased by Ray White Seaforth! Another urgen
Highlighting a sleek and contemporary feel throughout is this superbly well appointed top floor, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment.
Emphasising quality living in its finest form, it combines generously proportioned open plan living with defined dining area.
Its stand out qualities, besides the sheer size and condition of this apartment, is its bright and sunny Northerly aspect and its private undercover entertaining terrace.
Its stunning gourmet kitchen comes complete with granite bench tops, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with en-suite.
- Internal laundry.
- Indoor and outdoor gas points, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Additional cupboard space perfect for storage.
- Security building and lock up garage.
Located at the rear of the block this apartment allows you to enjoy the relaxed Northern Beaches lifestyle while still being so close to all amenities.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brookvale
Lifestyle in Brookvale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brookvale? 16/8 Shackel Avenue, Brookvale could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how