16/8 Brumby Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4245629
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Style & Space
This modern and secure two bedroom apartment with northerly aspect offers parking, storage and an unrivaled quiet yet convenient location close to Central Station, cafe's and local restaurants.
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and both have access to the covered balcony.
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Combined living and dining with wrap around balcony
- Internal laundry facilities with a dryer
- Parking space also has a large lock up storage room
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- We recommend you bring a measuring tape should you need to take measurements
- To ensure your inspection of this property, you MUST register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
- Apply: https://t-app.com.au/ssfn
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Surry Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 16/8 Brumby Street, Surry Hills today!