Under application - deposit received
16/8-10 Chertsey Avenue,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
Rent ID: 4450090
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious top floor apartment new flooring available now!
This neat and tidy two-bedroom apartment is situated towards the rear of a security complex and is within close proximity to Bankstown CBD, local parks, schools and transport.
The property features:
- Brand new timber floors throughout,
- Spacious, open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking,
- Sizable bathroom with separate bath and shower; ensuite to master bedroom,
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms,
- Large and sunny courtyard
- Internal laundry and space for one car in the basement garage
This property is available now for a 6 or 12 month lease. Please contact Jasmine on 0404 085 252 for more information or to inspect.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Want to live in Bankstown? 16/8-10 Chertsey Avenue, Bankstown could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.