16/75 Droop Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2884768
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Heart of bustling Footscray
If lifestyle, location and modern cuisine is on your agenda than this stylish two bedroom apartment should be on the must inspect list
- Located within a secure boutique block with intercom access.
- Two generous size bedrooms each complete with built in robes.
- Extensive modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and provides plenty of bench and storage space for the adventurous food lover.
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- An adjoining covered balcony with northerly aspect allows all-season access with space to easily accommodate an outdoor setting and BBQ.
- Central bathroom with large shower and separate laundry
- Undercover off street parking
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 16/75 Droop Street, Footscray. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.