16/7 Young Street,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th June 2021
Rent ID: 4447351
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great apartment in convenient location
Featuring a modern kitchen, bathroom and internal laundry. Good size tiled living area and two spacious rooms with build in robes.
Features of this property include
Open plan living kitchen
Both rooms with built in robe
Separate internal laundry
Sorry pets will not be considered
Queanbeyan is approximately a 20 minute drive to Canberra City, 20 minute drive to Woden, 15 minute drive to HQJOC, 10 minute drive to Canberra Airport & a 15 minute drive to the parliamentary triangle.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
Whilst White Rhino Property have diligently and conscientiously gathered details regarding each property for lease to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies or misstatements. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Queanbeyan is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 16/7 Young Street, Queanbeyan.