16/7 Helen Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2020
Rent ID: 4123484
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
110 sqm of Luxury Living!
This spacious, unfurnished 110sqm apartment is part of the boutique Urban 21 complex in the heart of Teneriffe. Devoid of noisy/unreliable amenities and located at the rear corner of this small complex on the second level, privacy and spacious living is the theme of this property. The cleverly designed floor-plan separates the bedrooms from the living/entertaining areas, and the elegance and warmth of hardwood timber flooring, mutli-colour LED downlights and fully ducted air conditioning provide a luxurious level of comfort. Remote controlled/dimmable lit ceiling fans on the balcony creates the perfect atmosphere for outdoor entertaining or relaxing any time of the day. Genuine Crim Safe screens on the bedroom windows and on the floor to ceiling balcony sliding doors (with in-built pet door), stylishly secure the apartment whilst allowing your treasured pet indoor/outdoor access.
Transport options are a plenty with services like the City-Glider bus, City Cycle bikes and the City Cat Terminal all just a few minutes walk away, as are numerous cafes, restaurants, bars, gyms, boutique breweries and specialty shops. The Waterfront parks and lake facility around the corner is a landscaping masterpiece offering plenty of outdoor recreation options, and the shopping convenience offered by the The Gasworks retail/commercial hub, featuring Woolworths and other major businesses round off this amazing location.
Please enquire for further details.
The apartment features include:
- Open plan living and entertaining
- LED multi-colour down lights
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Concealed Laundry with Clothes dryer
- Ensuite in master bedroom
- Study nook with built-in shelves and desk
- 1 car space in a secure basement complete with exclusive lockable storage shed
- Large (25sqm) entertainers balcony with views to Teneriffe Hill
- Large internal storage cupboards and shelves
- Stainless steel appliances and stone benches
- Ducted air conditioning
- Polished hardwood timber floor
- Genuine Crimsafe security on all windows and doors
- Intercom/remote access security
- Pet friendly with access flap to balcony
- Complex visitor parking
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16/7 Helen Street, Teneriffe. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and dishwasher.