16/7 Bollard Street,
Palmerston, ACT 2913
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2637748
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat Townhouse in a Quiet Complex
This neat townhouse sits in a small complex located in Palmerston just off Kosciuszko Ave, within walking distance to the Palmerston District School, local IGA and public transport into the city and other major town centre.
This neat two-bedroom townhouse, offers two separate living areas, spacious bedrooms both with built in robes. The bathroom also offers a shower with separate bath, and there is a single car garage. The is also a separate laundry and secure yard.
Availability: 20th December 2019
Lease Period: 12 Months
Parking: Single Garage
Heating or Cooling: Electric heating
There is no EER available for this property.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER DICKSON does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Palmerston
Lifestyle in Palmerston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Palmerston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 16/7 Bollard Street, Palmerston.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how