16/62 Second Ave,
Mount Lawley, WA 6050
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,080 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 269027
SPLIT LEVEL, GREAT LOCATION
Only metres from Beaufort Street - the heart of Mt Lawley, is this 2 bedroom, split level unit in a well maintained complex. This UNFURNISHED unit is also within walking distance to Mount Lawley Primary School and an IGA.
- Electric cooking to the kitchen, with plenty of cupboard and bench space,
- Open plan dining and living,
- Neutral carpets and verticals throughout,
- Built in robe to bedroom 1.
- Compined bathroom/laundry with electric HWU,
- Private balcony,
Get in quick to secure your viewing of this amazing home. Contact Loren on the details above.
*Note: Please select the ‘Book Inspection Time’ button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Lawley
Lifestyle in Mount Lawley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
16/62 Second Ave N A, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Lawley.