$350 - $360 Per Week
16/6-10 The Avenue,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3831621
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located - Minutes Walk To Ashfield Station
This two-bedroom apartment is ideally located on a quiet, tree-lined street & only minutes walk to Ashfield Mall & train station. It is nestled within a peaceful security block & perfect for low maintenance living.
- Fresh carpet & paint throughout
- Spacious lounge room that flows onto a balcony
- Two spacious & bright bedrooms
- Tidy eat-in kitchen w/ gas cooking
- Period style bathroom w/ combined bath & shower
- Shared laundry facility w/ coin-operated machines
- Registered car space included
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Norman Tran on 0427 284 559 / 02 8752 4514.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise, we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Available from: NOW
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 16/6-10 The Avenue, Ashfield is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how