16/59 Liverpool Road,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4630576
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stroll to Parklands, Shops and Transports *** NRAS CONDITIONS APPLY ***
*** NRAS - National Rental Affordability Scheme conditions apply ***
YOU MUST EARN LESS THAN $52,795 GROSS ANNUAL INCOME, BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT AND ONLY 1 PERSON PER UNIT ACCEPTED. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW:
Affordable and immaculate single studio in a prime location, walk to Summer Hill village shops and train station and cafes. Close to Ashfield Railway Station, Shopping centre, buses on Liverpool Road, gorgeous parklands and the delights of the Inner West.
Fabulous unit with spacious tiled open living area, sparkling modern kitchen with ceramic cooktop and fridge, luxurious bathroom. Features include Foxtel/ADSL available, small courtyard, security intercom, bike racks and landscaped grounds.
Lease Period: 6/12 Months
No Pets Permitted
NB: Photos may not be of the exact unit but all units in the building have the same finishes.
Please note: We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website kellys.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further inspection times
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ashfield? 16/59 Liverpool Road, Ashfield could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bathroom studio comes unfurnished.