16/59 Albert Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4716843
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Home with Leafy View
Don't miss out on this newly renovated double brick 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Hornsby. This top floor apartment offers unrivalled privacy, all bedrooms without a common wall; North facing master bedroom with own balcony. It enjoys leafy outlook from every room and abundant natural light. The main entertainer's alfresco balcony with leafy outlook and privacy is sure to impress. It is at the rear of the building away from the street and just 200m from Hornsby Westfield entrance. It is also within minutes' walk to train station, Hornsby Hospital, Hornsby Girls High School, local parks and day care services.
- Complete near new kitchen with gas cooking
- North facing good sized master bedroom with built-in robe flowing to North facing second balcony
- Newly revamped full bathroom with window
- Newly renovated internal laundry with window and linen cupboards
- Large single lock up garage with storage shelves
- Located in the heart of Hornsby with easy stroll to all amenities
Available now, please contact our office to organise a private inspection or check our website for open home times.
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 16/59 Albert Street, Hornsby is unfurnished and available to rent.