16/57 Craigend Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4118508
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom Sundrenched Courtyard Apartment
Situated at the rear of this security building, is this private and quiet one bedroom courtyard apartment.
- Easy living one-bedroom apartment
- Ample room for lounge and separate dining
- Direct courtyard access to common courtyard
- Immaculate kitchen with breakfast bar
- Modernised bathroom with full internal laundry
- Comfortable bedroom with wall-to-wall built-in robe
- Airy crossflow and abundance of natural light
- Access to shared common rooftop
- Easy walk to Darlo eat streets & CBD
- Rushcutters Bay Park close by
- Parking potentially available (please speak with the leasing agent for further details)
A well-kept and immaculate apartment on the edge of the city & harbour.
ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking 'Book An Inspection' or 'Register Details'. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property.
To ensure the fastest response, application forms may be downloaded by visiting www.rent360sydney.com.au/applications
We recommend it to be printed, filled out and given to the leasing consultant at the property inspection.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16/57 Craigend Street, Darlinghurst before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.