16/54 Charles Street,
Unley, SA 5061
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4285188
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Townhouse Living in the Heart of Unley!
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
1. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
2. Your application will be processed and qualified applicants as per the landlords instruction will be invited to a private inspection (the invitation to inspect does not constitute approval granted to lease the property).
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Available: 19th February
Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Not Permitted
Well designed, 2-storey executive townhouse. Facing the beautifully landscaped Charles Walk and enjoying perfect north-south orientation.
- Generous master bedroom, located on the ground floor including a built-in robe and access to a small, private courtyard
- Sparkling white en-suite bathroom, providing a shower over the bath + toilet.
- Second bedroom located upstairs with a built-in robe
- Main bathroom located upstairs with shower
- Eclectic kitchen with an electric cook-top, stainless steel under-bench oven, dishwasher
- Open plan carpeted lounge room, with floor-to-ceiling windows & a sliding door to the timber-decked balcony
- Under-stair storage & a twin-door linen press
- Direct access into the home is from the automatically controlled garage
- Laundry tucked away behind bi-fold doors
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning & custom-fitted blinds
Exclusions: Alarm System
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Unley
Lifestyle in Unley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16/54 Charles Street, Unley before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.