16/51 Leahy Close,
Narrabundah, ACT 2604
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3836960
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner South 2 Bedroom Apartment
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Peter Blackshaw takes the health and safety of its staff and clients seriously, and as such we are taking the steps outlined below to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
We still would love for you to apply for this property and you can do so by clicking 'APPLY NOW' and using the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will go through the application forms and take forward to the owner, for pre-approval. If your application is approved, we will then take through the approved person/s on a private appointment only. If that person/s is happy to go ahead the lease, signing of the lease agreement will commence. If that person/s don't want to go ahead after seeing the property, we will let the owner know and they will look to approve another application.
A self-inspection of the property is usually required, but with current events we want to make it as easy and safe as possible for people to apply for the property
This freshly newly carpeted, two bedroom apartment is situated in the small boutique development at Leahy Close. This spectacular two bedroom apartment is sure to impress with its quality and presentation. Open style living space with floor to ceiling glass doors to the spacious balcony overlooking the golf course, this apartment is a haven in a busy world.
Features of this beautiful 2 bedroom apartment include:
- Open style combined living and dining area with impressive full length floor to ceiling glass doors to balcony with tree top views.
- Large kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, spacious bench-top, and ample storage.
- Main bedroom with large built in robe and ensuite.
- Beautifully presented and spacious bathroom with corner bath, overhead shower and laundry combined.
- Reverse cycle cooling heating split system in living room.
- Single carpark
- Light filled and spacious located at the end of the apartment complex.
Dont miss out on the lifestyle and convenience of this fantastic apartment.
Leahy Close has quickly become a sought after and affordable place to live in the Inner South. With close proximity to Manuka, Kingston, Woden and Fyshwick.
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narrabundah
Lifestyle in Narrabundah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
16/51 Leahy Close, Narrabundah, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Narrabundah.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how