16/49-51 Calliope Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
Rent ID: 4125436
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Home unit
Top level modern unit with North & East facing. Only 5 minutes walk to Guildford shopping street and station. Positioned in a quiet street, close to local private and public schools.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies.
- Gas cooking
- Timber flooring
- Lock up garage and security intercom.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 16/49-51 Calliope Street, Guildford. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.