DEPOSIT TAKEN BY SARAH 04233 55885 pw
16/43 Hereford Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
Rent ID: 4228630
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private, Leafy, North Facing Unfurnished Townhouse in One of Glebe's Most Sought After Location!
Situated in a quiet street, only short stroll to vibrant cafes and restaurants, universities and schools, and public transport. This charming three bedroom home features:
-Three spacious bedrooms with balcony off main bedroom over looking leafy and peaceful surrounds.
- Timber floorboards are to cover the whole living area and dining area.
-Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances semi-opens to the sun-drenched dining area.
-Air Conditioning in third bedroom
- Bathroom with bath tub and shower
-Internal laundry with guest toilet
-Undercover single secure car space
*SPECIAL NOTE: FOR COVID-19 SAFETY, IF YOU ATTEND ONE OF OUR OPEN HOMES PLEASE WEAR A MASK.
You will need to have downloaded the Service NSW App and do a Covid Safe Check in before entering our premises.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including our agents.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
- Hand sanitizer is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you;
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has come back from oversea.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Walk to everything from 16/43 Hereford Street, Glebe. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.