16/43 Elizabeth Bay Road,
Elizabeth Bay, NSW 2011
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4623804
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous One Bedroom Apartment In Charming Art-Deco Building
Situated within the grand "Scotforth" building, this charming Art Deco apartment presents as the perfect entry into this sought-after Elizabeth Bay locale.
A character-filled residence in a security block, its high ceilings and sunny north-easterly aspect offer good natural light and a free-flowing layout and floor plan. The modern kitchen features SMEG appliances and a renovated bathroom adds an up-to-the-minute touch. An internal laundry with combined washing machine/dryer adds convenience, while built-in wardrobes provide ample storage.
As an added bonus, the building also offers a common rooftop area with lovely views and all of this only moments to the harbour, Elizabeth Bay, the buzzing cafes of Potts Point and transport to the CBD.
- Modern Kitchen with SMEG applicances
- Bright north-facing bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom
- Common rooftop with lovely district views
- Large north-facing windows and high ceilings
- Separate large bedroom opening to living area
- Internal laundry with washing machine/dryer
Built-ins Internal Laundry Polished Timber Floors Renovated Bathroom Renovated Kitchen Intercom Close to Parklands Close to Shops Close to Transport Near Waterfront Quiet Location Views Building Security
If you would like to book an inspection time please contact Thais on 0424 881 241
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/rnweb
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elizabeth Bay
Lifestyle in Elizabeth Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16/43 Elizabeth Bay Road, Elizabeth Bay before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.