16/4 Highfield Road,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd October 2020
Rent ID: 4064410
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Presentation & Air Cond
Two bedroom unit, main with split air, walk-in robe & balcony, built-in rob to bed two. Lounge/dining with split air, Lovely kitchen wtih electric appliances, courtyards front & rear, single carport. Walk to station. Garden Shed.
Avail: 2nd October 2020
6 or 12 month lease
Call Quakers Hills Leading Property Management Office Laing+Simmons Quakers Hill.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Quakers Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 16/4 Highfield Road, Quakers Hill.