16/34 East Parade,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2987268
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW AND READY FOR YOU!
Set in a European-inspired streetscape and centrally located between the new Optus Stadium, Matagarup Footbridge and the sanctuary of Claisebrook Cove East Perth- this brand new north-facing 1 bedroom apartment is waiting for its first ever occupant!
If your desire is to have everything in one place, look no further than this East Bank by Psaros apartment, with the waterfront piazza, bars, restaurants and cafes of Claisebrook Cove just 500m from your front door.
8 REASONS TO LEASE THIS PROPERTY:
1. Open plan living and dining with bamboo flooring, flowing out to a large balcony
2. Master bedroom with walk-in robe and semi ensuite
3. Kitchen with European stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtops and soft close cabinetry
4. 2.7m high ceilings, industrial floor to ceiling acoustic glazing
5. Energy efficient lighting, solar panels and commercial grade zoned air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
6. Chrome fixtures and fittings, with combination washer/dryer included in laundry
7. Secure keyless entry, BBQ area, resident's lounge, bicycle parking and electric car-charging station
8. 5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym, hairdresser and more
*Free CAT bus into the CBD or 300m to Claisebrook Train Station, leave the car securely at home
*1km to walk to new footbridge to Perth Stadium for AFL, Cricket and international events
*1.6km to Perth CBD
*250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
*2.2km to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
*2.5km to Crown Resort and Entertainment complex
PARKING: One secure car bay
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to live in one of East Perth's newest buildings!
Click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME to confirm your inspection or contact our office on (08) 9200 6168!
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All home open attendees will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 16/34 East Parade, East Perth is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how