16/31A Devine Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4080762
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly renovated, stylish courtyard townhouse with hard-to-find security parking
# Appointments can be made earlier and/or after hours upon request #
This property presents in immaculate condition - bathed with natural light, just painted throughout, carpet freshly shampooed and deodorised, ducted air con for ultimate comfort and security parking with storage.
* Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Large modern eat-in kitchen with stainless steel fittings, Miele oven, new ceramic cooktop and a wall of cupboards for plenty of storage space
* Private courtyard with clothesline, ready for BBQ and pot plants
* Secure communal green space in the middle of boutique complex which extends your outside area.
* Well maintained sparkling bathroom upstairs and extra toilet downstairs
* Internal laundry features near new top of the line Bosch washer/condenser dryer combo
and large sink
* North-facing spacious two level property with bright bedrooms and good cross breezes
Quietly positioned in backstreet within short walking distance to St Peters train station, Erskineville Village, Sydney Park, King Street cafes and inner city bike paths. Close to RPA Hospital, Sydney University and Australian Technology Park. You'll enjoy great lifestyle choices in this low maintenance property.
Lease term 6 or 12 Months
Pets will be considered on application
Inspect: By appointment or scheduled times.
Anna Gomes - 0409 184 725
9568 5111 | rh.com.au/petersham
Raine&Horne | Petersham
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16/31A Devine Street, Erskineville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.