16/3 Crick Avenue,
Potts Point, NSW 2011
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2678102
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Renovated, Light Filled and Studio Apartment
FOR INSPECTION TIMES:
domain.com.au - Click "Email Agent" and send your details
realestate.com.au - Click "Book/Request an Inspection Time"
raywhiteelizabethbay.com.au - Click "Book an Inspection"
Enviably located in a leafy cul-de-sac just footsteps from lively Macleay St shops and Cafs, this stunningly renovated studio apartment offers a peaceful retreat in an ultra-convenient locale. Set in an elegant security block 'Westend' with residents roof top and harbour views.
- Sunlit through wide windows capturing private leafy outlooks
- Tastefully renovated interiors with elegant period details
- Great use of space with ample cleverly integrated storage
- High ceilings, picture rails and polished floorboards
- Sleek kitchen with Cesar stone benches and integrated large refrigerator
- Contemporary bathroom, Front loading washing machine
- Beautifully presented and ready to enjoy immediately
- Easycare lifestyle in a sought-after locale
- Brief walk to Kings Cross trains and Rushcutters Bay Park
- Vibrant village setting with rapid easy access to the CBD
A leisurely stroll to Ruschutters Bay Park and the Cruising Yacht Club, this city pad is footsteps to Macleay Street's alfresco Cafs, designer boutiques and celebrated restaurants.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Potts Point
Lifestyle in Potts Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
16/3 Crick Avenue, Potts Point, a 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Potts Point.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how