16/3 Alexandra Avenue,
Elsternwick, VIC 3185
$1,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3793921
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Big, bright and close to everything
Welcome home as you enter the tranquil space of this light filled first floor two bedroom, fully renovated apartment.
When location means everything, inspiration comes from being on a quiet no-through road, being moments from Elsternwick train station, Glenhuntly Road shops, cinemas, restaurants, cafes and moments from Elwood beach. With plenty of off street parking this spacious apartment is yours for the taking. Property features include:
- Freshly painted throughout
- Brand new Carpets throughout
- New Blinds throughout
- Entrance area with large linen cupboard / storage space
- Bright and generous sized lounge room with access to your own balcony
- Modern timber kitchen and a substantial meals area
- Gas cooking
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Large central bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Huge lock up garage for one car
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elsternwick
Lifestyle in Elsternwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 16/3 Alexandra Avenue, Elsternwick. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.