16/24 Market Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
Available 16th April 2020
Rent ID: 3833794
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Completely renovated apartment
Two bedrooms, main bedroom with balcony (can also be used as a second living area)
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Modern bathroom with caesarstone vanity top
Inbuilt laundry with washing machine/dryer
Single lock up garage
Central to Wollongong CBD, beaches, restaurants and local transport
NOTE: Due to COVID 19 our office requests APPLICATIONS are submitted to our office prior to viewing our properties. email@example.com
*** We use an online booking system for all inspection appointments. You MUST click the 'BOOK INSPECTION' button and enter your details. If no times are available, please register your details to be notified of the next appointment. ***
The world health organisation declared coronavirus (COVID-19) to be a global pandemic on March 11, 2020. If you are ill, showing symptoms of illness, are infected with coronavirus or have recently returned from an overseas holiday within the last 30 days. Please reschedule your appointment to view our properties.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Wollongong is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 16/24 Market Street, Wollongong.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- BY APPOINTMENT - $340 per week
- 19/6-12 Hindmarsh Avenue...
- BY APPOINTMENT - $420 per week
- 27/105-109 Corrimal Stre...
- BY APPOINTMENT - $300 per week
- 341 Crown Street, Wollon...
- BY APPOINTMENT - $350 per week
- 140 Auburn Street, Wollo...
- BY APPOINTMENT - $485 per week
- 5A Northcote Street, Wol...