16/20 Terrace Street,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$1,620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 664581
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Quietest Street In Spring Hill
This apartment is perfectly positioned on a whisper quiet street within a quick walking distance into the city but with the bonus of no street noise. Enjoy elevated views of the city together with the practicality and convenience of being a stone's throw away from public transport and local shops and cafes. Spring Hill is one of the inner city's most desirable suburbs.
- Top floor location in a small well-maintained secure complex
- Large living area leading through to a covered balcony with great city views
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Dedicated laundry
- Modern kitchen
- One of only four units on a top floor location
- Tandem garage
Step outside and you'll immediately find yourself in a bustling community of cafes, markets, restaurants, lush parklands and nearby are some of Brisbane's most elite schools, universities and hospitals. You'll also find you're in the heart of a major transport hub, with a free city loop bus on your doorstep and Central Train Station a mere 600m away.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4215
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16/20 Terrace Street, Spring Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how