16/16-20 Park Avenue,
Waitara, NSW 2077
Rent ID: 4123282
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern, stylish and family sized apartment bathed in brilliant afternoon light.
Corner position on level 4 overlooking the park and recreational facilities.
- Extra spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen with high ceilings
- Fisher and Paykel stainless steel appliances include a double oven, 5 burner gas cook top plus Bosch dishwasher
- Living area extends seamlessly to an extensive wrap-around corner balcony
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in wardrobes and a private balcony
- Both of the other bedrooms have built-in robes
- Main bathroom features a large bath and separate shower
- Laundry features dryer
- Three split air-conditioning units for all year round comfort
- Secure building with video intercom access
- Underground security garaging for 2 cars PLUS storage cage
- Close walk to station, recreational and sporting facilities, neighbourhood shops, Westfield, Waitara Public School and Hornsby Hospital.
You'll love it here!
You can now view this property by both "Open House" and "Private Inspection". Please click the Book Inspection button below and pre-book your attendance. If you don't and an inspection is cancelled or changed for any reason, you will not be notified if you have not pre-booked your inspection. Please note we are requesting that you continue to comply with physical distancing, and hand sanitiser will be made available at the front door of the property. Call 9476 0000 for any further inquiries.
Disclaimer: While every care has been taken in producing the above information, no warranty is given or implied to the accuracy. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as necessary to satisfy themselves in this respect.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waitara
Lifestyle in Waitara
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Waitara? 16/16-20 Park Avenue, Waitara could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.