$1050 per week pw
16/16-20 East Crescent Street,
Mcmahons Point, NSW 2060
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4054076
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Treetop sanctuary with commanding views
Please note access via middle street.
Architecturally designed apartment with sweeping north easterly views stretching from the harbour of Lavender Bay to Luna Park and North Sydney. Set on the prized top level of a boutique building with soaring vaulted ceilings and an expansive deck make this property ideal for entertaining.
- Vaulted ceilings, skylights and an abundance of natural light
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Spacious living with custom entertainment unit
- Covered east facing entertaining deck with stunning views
- Stylish kitchen with mirrored splashbacks, dishwasher, integrated fridge and pull-out pantry
- Modern bathroom and separate toilet
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and additional storage
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer provided
- Car space with access via middle street
- Conveniently located within a short stroll to McMahons Point shops, cafes, restaurants and waterfront parklands. Also enjoy the convenience of near-by McMahons Point ferry and North Sydney train station.
For an appointment to view please contact Stone McMahons Point on 8287 4200.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mcmahons Point
Lifestyle in Mcmahons Point
16/16-20 East Crescent Street, Mcmahons Point, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mcmahons Point.