16/16-20 Burford Road,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4163472
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Superb Position That Ticks All The Boxes
Located in the heart of Merrylands, this tidy apartment is just moments to all the conveniences that Merrylands has to offer including the local train station, buses, supermarkets and Stockland Mall.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar & gas cooking
- Tiled throughout with two(2) air conditioning units in bedroom and lounge
- Large living area combined with dining and balcony
- Neat bathroom
- Separate internal laundry for your convenience
- Lock up garage
-Situated in a quiet & peaceful location opposite King Park
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 16/16-20 Burford Road, Merrylands before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.