16 16 18 Dene Avenue,
Malvern East, VIC 3145
Available 28th September 2020
Rent ID: 4070690
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Stunning Apartment in Malvern East!
:Different invites you to this well presented two bedroom residence located in Malvern East with easy access to shops, schools, universities and public transport.
This beautiful home boasts amazing features such as open plan living/dining area, Ceasarstone benchtop, and stunning views that are sure to impress you.
Dont miss this rare opportunity to make this property your home!
Property features include
- Two generous sized bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
- Bright and airy bathroom with quality fittings
- Modern kitchen featuring Blanco stainless steel appliances, white Ceasarstone benchtops and ample space for storage
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, oven and four burner cooktop for the chef of the home
- Open plan living and dining flowing into a covered private balcony
- Well lit living room and bedroom with floor to ceiling windows
- Concealed Euro laundry room
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Panel heaters
- Fully carpeted bedrooms
- Basement car space with locked up storage space
- Internal lift
- Security access and video intercom
Easy access to
- Glen Eira College, Malvern Valley Primary School,Monash University Caulfield Campus, University of Melbourne, Deakin University among many other great educational institutions near by
- Chadstone Mall, Oakleigh Central, Camberwell Shopping Precinct shopping just a short drive away
- Jake and the Beans Talk café, The Servery, Gyoza Gyoza and Via Fratelli are only a few cafés and restaurants out of many great eateries in the area
- Hedgeley Dene Gardens, Glen Huntly Park and Koornang park a few minutes from home
- Public transport easily accessible with quick access to Darling station
Be impressed by the modern and stylish finish of this stunning home!
Available 28/9 for $450
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
Register your interest as open homes will not be conducted for this property due to lock down. Once the restrictions are lifted we will schedule open homes for this property
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern East
Lifestyle in Malvern East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
16 16 18 Dene Avenue, Malvern East, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Malvern East.