$520 - $540 Per Week
16/16-18 Brunswick Parade,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 2841907
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Two Bedroom Modern Apartment, Situated In Quiet Street - Conveniently Located
This spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment is located In a quiet cul-de-sac, conveniently located just moments away from Ashfield Shopping Mall and Station.
- Freshly painted, with beautiful plush, carpeted floors throughout the property
- Large and spacious open plan living and dining, with a large, wrap around entertainers balcony.
- Updated modern kitchen, boasting new stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooking and sufficient cupboard storage space.
- Two bedroom apartment, with spacious walk in wardrobes in both.
- Internal laundry facilities, with a dryer.
- Security parking for one car plus a lockable storage cage
- Gas bonnet fitting in lounge room for heating.
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Kristian Lovicu on 0447 774 980 / 8752 4537.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Want to live in Ashfield? 16/16-18 Brunswick Parade, Ashfield could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.