16/14-16 Regentville Street,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4603392
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Split Level Apartment
With respect to the latest government's COVID-19 restrictions we will be conducting open homes and private appointments with mandatory face masks, sanitisation, QR code check ins, and 1 person per 4sqm. Please submit an enquiry or contact the agent to be kept up to date with inspection times and register your attendance for viewings.
Centrally located to nearby Penrith city centre, Nepean Village and Penrith train station, this charming split level two bedroom unfurnished apartment is well presented in a small secure block.
- 3 Toilets throughout
- Spacious private balcony facing towards the picturesque Blue Mountains
- Two bedrooms carpeted with the master having 2 mirrored BIW's and an en-suite
- Open tiled living/dining with Split Cycle air-conditioner
- Spacious kitchen with brand new appliances including gas cooktop and oven, plenty of cupboard and benchtop space
- Internal laundry
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Underground parking with electric roller door entry, storage cage and private security door into the block ensures secure and private living
- Pets on application
- NBN ready
- Positioned on the top floor
Walking distance to Nepean Village with Kmart and Coles, Panthers, Jamison Park with new children's playground, excellent views from the balcony.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Penrith is pet-friendly and includes intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 16/14-16 Regentville Street, Penrith today!