16/12 Hayberry Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4404981
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
One Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Crows Nest
This bright and airy, one bedroom apartment is in a prized corner position and located on the 2nd floor of a quiet modern security complex in the heart of Crows Nest and comes with secure parking.
Property features include:
- Excellent natural light and ventilation
- Timber floors throughout
- Combined living and dining with oversized windows
- Queen sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure car space
- Elevated corner position
- Stroll to the vibrant hub of the Crows Nest cafe, restaurant and bar scene. City transport at your door
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Picture yourself living at 16/12 Hayberry Street, Crows Nest. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.