16/10 Waniassa Street,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1774119
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished one bedroom unit
Be the first to view this furnished one bedroom unit in a quiet complex and central location!
- Spacious living room with floating floors
- Kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of storage space
- Double sized bedroom with built-in robe
- Bathroom with shower
- Split system heating and cooling
- Single allocated car space
Want to view this property? Click the "Book Inspection" button to register for our next available inspection. Please note: Inspections will not be held if you do not register.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16/10 Waniassa Street, Queanbeyan. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.