16/1 Silas Street,
East Fremantle, WA 6158
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4124190
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FANTASTIC LIVING IN RICHMOND QUARTER
Be quick to view this gorgeous two bedroom, one bathroom apartment in the trendy Richmond Quarter building!
This fabulous unfurnished apartment is generously sized and features:
- Open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, Smeg stainless steel appliances, soft closing cupboards, stone benchtops
- Mirrored built-in robes to both bedrooms, master with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Own laundry with clothes dryer
- Audio visual intercom
- Huge balcony
- Large lockable storage room
- One secure car bay
Please EMAIL email@example.com to organize a viewing
Located near Fremantle's thriving, vibrant, inner city precinct and just a short stroll to Swan River. Neighbouring some of Fremantle's most popular eateries on George St, neighbouring May St Larder and the buzzing Sweetwater bar on the rooftop!
Please be advised, it is your responsibility to get the information/measurements you need at the viewing. It is NOT the Property Manager's job to do this for you at a later date.
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on applying for this property, an inspection of the property by yourself must be carried out prior to application submission. You are not permitted to enter this property unless accompanied by a WA Property representative.
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on attending the viewing of this property it is imperative that you confirm your attendance by either booking a viewing online or contacting our office email. Failure to do so may result in the viewing being cancelled without notice.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Fremantle
Lifestyle in East Fremantle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16/1 Silas Street, East Fremantle. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.