16/1-3 Railway Parade,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4038834
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HEART OF HURSTVILLE - SPACIOUS ONE(1) BEDROOM APARTMENT
Located in Hurstville center, this luxuriously appointed apartment featuring the high quality finishes, filled with abundance of natural lights and water view in a convenient security complex.
* Massive light-filled Living, dining and study areas flowing onto an extraordinary entertaining balcony.
* Open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher with well-known brand "BOSCH".
* 1 spacious bedroom.
* Stylish bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, internal laundry.
* Contemporary design and premium quality finishes.
* Well-maintained security building plus video intercom system.
* Lift access to security car space and separate storage.
* Easy walking to Hurstville Station, Westfield and Hurstville public school and all other local amenities.
For more information please contact Janet Xie 0403 088 473
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 16/1-3 Railway Parade, Hurstville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.