16/336 King Avenue,
Durack, QLD 4077
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th October 2021
Rent ID: 4574308
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Key location, central and secure, what more could you expect? This spacious and well designed townhouse has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms including the downstairs powder room. This large open design offers a small enclose yard plus coverage from the upper level balcony to the courtyard.
Situated only 17 Km or 20 mins drive to Brisbane CBD, Richlands and Oxley Train Stations within minutes drive from the property. The onsite manager lives on site and the complex is pet friendly. The property will be available on Oct. with $390 per week rent, minimum 6 months lease period.
- Large open plan living and dining
- Functional and open kitchen with ample bench space
- Powder room downstairs
- Separate laundry
- Small fenced yard + courtyard
- Split system air conditoning in living room and main bedroom
- Main bedroom is ensuited + balcony
- Private small grassed garden area
- Double lock up remote controlled garage.
Contact Alice on 0434 540 350 or Kenny on 0423 774 286 to arrange your inspection today.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Durack
Lifestyle in Durack
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Durack? 16/336 King Avenue, Durack could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.