16/321 Chapel Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,281 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4486511
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Location! Convenience! Lifestyle!
Located in unbeatable position right in the heart of the best that Prahran has to offer with shops, restaurants, transport and parks all at your fingertips. This two-level large light filled apartment features:
- Security entrance
- Large open plan living space with electric heating and polished boards
- Kitchen with integrated fridge, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Powder room downstairs
- Large main bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Second large bedroom also with built in wardrobes
- Sparkling bathroom
- European laundry
**PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you dont register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Prahran could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 16/321 Chapel Street, Prahran today!