16/160 Coppin Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,629 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2078194
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
RECENTLY RENOVATED ONE BEDROOM DRENCHED IN NATURAL LIGHT !
LOCATED PERFECTLY AT THE REAR OF THE BLOCK FOR ALL THE PEACE AND QUIET YOU COULD BE AFTER, WHILST STILL LOCATED IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND, CLOSE TO THE CBD, MCG AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT!
- Large bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Light filled living room, leafy views and gas heating
- Separate stainless steel kitchen with gas cooking
- Sparkling new bathroom full of light
- Floorboards throughout
- Undercover car parking at rear of block for one car, and two on street parking permits available for the council
- Heating in lounge
- Communal laundry
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! To book a time to inspect, simply click on book an inspection time or email agent to be notified of inspection times. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply) BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND NO. 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 16/160 Coppin Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how