16/145 Chapel Road,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1996744
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO THE OPEN HOME
This third floor two bedroom unit offers carpet throughout the property, combined lounge and dining, kitchen with electric cooking, internal laundry and a car space which can be accessed from the back of the complex through De Witt Lane. Please enter the complex through Dewitt Lane for all inspections.
Please submit an enquiry to register for a viewing time or commence your application.
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bankstown? 16/145 Chapel Road, Bankstown could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.