16/109-123 O'riordan Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4495841
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment in Sublime Complex at Mascot - DEPOSIT TAKEN
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
NOTE: Entry via Church Ave
Total floorplan area of 128 sqm approximately, with 2 parking spaces and a storage cage.
This home offers a large open plan living space with high ceilings and features floor to ceiling windows.
Just a stone throw away from Mascot Train Station, local cafes, parks, recreation facilities & Woolworths Supermarket all within an approximate 3-5 minutes walk.
Take advantage of these amazing features:
* Private elevated position with entry via Church Avenue.
* Bright & open living/dining with fresh neutral tones
* Both bedrooms and living flow to an entertainers' balcony
* Oversized gas fitted Caesar Stone gourmet kitchen
* King sized bedrooms with plentiful natural light throughout
* Master features walk in wardrobe, ensuite & balcony access
* Bathrooms are well proportioned and tiled floor-to-ceiling
* Concealed internal laundry, ducted air conditioning
* Tandem under cover security garage and visitor parking
* Well maintained complex with lift access and swimming pool
AVAILABLE: 27 July 2021
Please contact Phil 0451 068 971 for more info or to arrange appointment.
Disclaimer: The information and illustrations in this document are indicative only and are subject to change. Salease Property, Vendor, related companies and their agents do not warrant the accuracy of and do not accept any liability for any error or discrepancy in the information and illustrations. The displayed information and Illustrations do not form part of any contract. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
16/109-123 O'riordan Street, Mascot, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mascot.