15G/25 Trent Street,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4595096
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM + STUDY APARTMENT
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE-DETAILS BELOW**
Positioned just a short walk from Burwood Station, Leo's supermarket, Toorak Road Trams and Trent Street Reserve.
- One bedroom with built in robes plus
- Separate study/second bedroom
- Open Kitchen/ Living area
- Bathroom with European laundry
- Large courtyard
- Basement parking for one car
- Storage Cage
- Gas cooktop
- Split system heating/cooling in living area
- Secure entrance with intercom system
- Accessible rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities
Arranging an inspection is simple!
To book a time to inspect, click on the Virtual Tour or Email Agent link and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.
Use this link to APPLY NOW! - https://is.gd/5AdHRW
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glen Iris could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 15G/25 Trent Street, Glen Iris today!