$450 to $470 per week
15A Welcome Street,
Woy Woy, NSW 2256
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3935432
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Immaculate Modern Home
Lovely Modern Home (rear of main house). Features:
- Two spacious Bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe
- Large open plan living area
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Quality laminate flooring
- Fantastic kitchen with gas cooktop and a dishwasher
- Modern bathroom & laundry (combined)
- Outdoor undercover decking/porch
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- Fully fenced backyard
- Gas (included)
- The home is in excellent condition and available from the 19th April 2021.
When driving by, the home is located at the rear of 15 Welcome St, you can access it directly via the rear lane way off Drew Street. The letter box and garbage bins are located on Welcome St, which you can access via a gate. Arrange to view today.
Sorry no pets.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woy Woy
Lifestyle in Woy Woy
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Woy Woy includes deck, fully fenced, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 15A Welcome Street, Woy Woy today!