15A Jean Street,
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2859812
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken! Leased!
This lovely brick granny flat is located in a superb location within walking distance to Seven Hills Train Station, local schools & Transport. Features include Two bedrooms with mirrored built ins, Floorboards throughout, Open plan living, lovely modern kitchen, separate internal laundry, air conditioning and fenced yard. Own driveway parking and access.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seven Hills
Lifestyle in Seven Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
15A Jean Street, Seven Hills, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Seven Hills.