159A Diagonal Road,
Warradale, SA 5046
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4158008
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW HOME TUCKED AWAY IN POPULAR SCHOOL ZONES
This brand new home includes 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, main with walk-in robe and ensuite. A separate study nook is handy with ample storage space in the linen cupboards.
Spacious kitchen with pantry and dishwasher. Gas stove top with electric oven. There's a wide and open lounge/dining area with an outdoor undercover entertainment area. A grass area is out the back with a garage and extra parking space to the front.
Sorry no pets.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warradale
Lifestyle in Warradale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
159A Diagonal Road, Warradale, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Warradale.